Today, there are many companies that offer Man-and-Van services to people who want to relocate from one place to another. However, it is important to take certain factors into consideration before an individual hires any company. Here are some of the critical factors you must consider in order to find the best deal.
Qualities of a Good Man-and-Van Company
While searching for a Man-and-Van company, you should look for the following factors:
1. Affordable quotes: typically, your budget is the first thing you need to consider when you want to hire a van for your relocation purposes. You should look for a company that has affordable quotes.
2. Efficient manpower: the company should have reliable men who are well-trained to handle the relocation activities. For instance, the van drivers of the company should be highly experienced people. Generally, the workers of the company should be friendly, polite and dependable.
3. Transport facilities: the company should have good transport facilities, especially vans that would offer maximum protection for all the items that you would like to move to your new destination.
4. Value-adding services: the company should be able to provide other important services like the following ones:
i. Rubbish clearance from items
ii. House cleaning services after the expiration of tenancy
iii. Short-term storage facility
Pros and Cons of a Man-with-a-Van Company
1. They are generally cheaper when compared to hiring Men-and-Vans services.
2. They may offer the use of their storage facility, if you need it during the relocation.
3. They can even offer the collection of a single item.
1. They may not offer any insurance coverage for your items. If the company does not include insurance premium in the total cost of its transport services, you may have to take care of that on your part.
2. If the company offers hourly quotes, the relocation service might cost you more money. It would be better to hire the van from a company that would give you a fixed rate.
Finding the Right Company
Having put the above points into consideration, you can now go ahead to search for a company that meets your requirements and budget. Use the Internet to search for a list of credible Man-and-Van companies in your locality. If you don’t want to visit their local offices, you can call the Support Desk for your inquiries. With respect to your location and the kind of items you want to relocate, ask for quotes from the companies. Compare the quotes, the companies’ track records, facilities, and manpower so as to arrive at a good conclusion.
Indeed, relocating your home or office items to another place can be done without any hassle, if you know how you can find and hire the right Man-and-Van company. The foregoing facts would greatly help you to hire the best hands.